What to Eat
This is a guide of basic things to be available to you. Pick and choose as suits you best. It is not a requirement to get all items listed as meals are interchangeable.
- Oil: Palm Oil or oils made from Nuts or Seeds (Almond, coconut, sesame, etc)
- Meat (Any kind e.g. Chicken, Turkey etc.)
- Fish (Any kind e.g. Titus, Mackerel, Sardine, Fresh, etc.)
- Cray Fish
- Spinach or any other green vegetable (e.g Ugwu, bitter leaf, water leaf, kale, etc)
- Lettuce / Cabbage / Cauliflower
- Dry Pepper( Red / Black / Cameroon pepper)
- Zero noodles
What to Avoid
Here are a few things to avoid.
- Sugar and Starch rich foods.
- Processed foods
- Cassava and any products
- Grains like Maize, Wheat, Oats etc
- GMO oils like Canola Oil
- Food seasonings like Maggi and Knoor
- Indomie Honey Brown Sugar Pasta Bread Cake